Post Thanksgiving Thankfulness

Thanksgiving has just passed, but the spirit never should. There was a point in my life where I stressed about every little thing. If I even thought something was going to go wrong I would begin to panic. My anxiety was at an all time high to the point that I couldn't ever just enjoy life.

Let me tell you, that is no way to live. We can plan out our entire day and there is still no guarantee that it's going to go just as planned. It is necessary in the moment to simply be thankful for the day even if it wasn't the day you anticipated. Thanksgiving is all about being thankful. However, that mentality should not be reserved for just that day. In those times of being stressed out or weary it makes a difference to give attention to those things that we are thankful for. Whatever the situation or circumstance may be it won't seem as detrimental.

So even though Thanksgiving is over, hold on to your thankful spirit like you're holding on to those leftovers. Continue to appreciate everyone and everything that you have. Life is better when you're thankful!!!






Authenticity is Awesome ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts