Where Do You Find Independence?



In honor of Independence Day I decided to dedicate this post to feeling free and unrestricted. The less responsibilities we have, the more freedom we feel. When I was really young I felt so free because there was no pressure to do anything or be anyone. I was just living life and joyful about even the smallest things. However, as I get older and more responsibilities begin to fall upon me I feel constrained and that freedom I once felt is slowly fading.

In order to get myself out of this mood I do things that give me a sense of independence. Sometimes it's something as simple as getting in my car and just driving. Being able to get in my car and go where I please gives me so much freedom and for a little while I have nothing to limit me. Except gas of course.

So what do you do to find your independence? Let me know in the comments.


Comments

  1. Such an origional and awesome idea behind this blog post, I love it. I find my independence is everything, but mainly spiritional things I think. πŸŒΈπŸ’—✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts