Top 3 Binge Worthy Shows

Hello beautiful people! I have a secret to tell you all.
I happen to be a film/television connoisseur. Simply put, I watch a lot of television and can recommend some good shows. So here is my top three list of binge worthy shows.

Number one on the list is VH1's Hit the Floor. The show follows the fictional L.A. devils dance team and basketball team. I was initially intrigued with the show because I have been dancing for a while on both my high school and college dance team. So I was excited to see some dancing and of course the gorgeous Logan Browning. However, when I started watching the show I found out it was so much more.


Ahsha Hayes, portrayed by Taylour Paige wants to follow in her mother's footsteps of becoming a Devil Girl, despite her disapproval. There are surprise baby daddies, proposals, sexy love scenes, and a show stopping performances from the Devil Girls every episode. As of now there are only three seasons so it won't take long to catch up before the premiere of season four. I highly, highly recommend. Oh, I forgot the key ingredient to a binge worthy show, the cute couples.


My number two pick is One Tree Hill. Even though this drama takes place in a fictional small town it still packs all the drama. The earlier seasons are centered around two brothers who struggle to get along but find a way to form a bond. Let's just say there's some daddy issues. What I love about this show is that the characters aren't over glamorized and are very relatable. And my favorite tv couple, Nathan and Haley brought so much love to this show. The series consists of nine seasons beginning in 2003, ending in 2012.





Nine seasons may seem like a lot but you can take your time with this binge because the show is no longer on air. So it will be easy to keep up.

Last on the list is Baldwin Hills. Baldwin Hills is a reality series following the lives of privileged young black kids who happen to be the children of actors, athletes, lawyers, and even doctors. It also documents the lives of the kids living in the less privileged area near Baldwin Hills.

What I enjoyed about this show is that all of this kids, now adults were always very ambitious. Despite their privileged upbringing they were always determined and hardworking. Yes, there was drama but I found so much joy in seeing young people doing good.

There are so many more shows I could name but these happen to be my top three. Being the film/television connoisseur that I am I would never steer you wrong. So when you feel like binging try one of these shows.
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the photos used in this post.

Comments

Popular Posts