You Are Powerful!

Sometimes we need an encouraging word or two to get us through the day. Sometimes we need a friendly shoulder to lean on. Simply put, we sometimes need help from others and there is nothing wrong with that. However, in the mist of receiving help don't forget how powerful you are. It's easy to doubt how amazing you are when difficulties present themselves and you have no other choice but to ask for help, leaving you feeling weak.

Help does not mean weak. It only means you are currently in a position that requires further assistance from someone else (sounds fancy right?). Well that's the way you should look at it. Help should never sound like a bad thing. Just remember to not become stagnant from momentarily depending on someone.

I used to strongly dislike asking people for help because it made me feel less than. Even though I was aware of the wonderful qualities that I possess, asking for help made me feel like I was diminishing those qualities. As I've gotten older that dislike has slowly went away because I have learned my worth even in my darkest times and so should you.

Comments

Popular Posts